thHBuYZkrsfSR8Svp0D_utpUjoU

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Apocalypto Pelicula Subtitulada.avi completa



apocalypto pelicula subtitulada.avi completa

The Maya does not "frightened" such phenomena as predicted with sufficient accuracy knew, contrary to what is shown in the film, a scene from a panicked amultitud, plus of course this is not a documentary.

It's just entertainment!

Mel Gibson did an excellent characterization on costumes, locations, etc..

The movie is fierce!

One of the best films I have seen in a long time.

Yes, I read all of the subtitles.

Because, you can't waite to see what is going to happen next.



My Favorite Music
My Favorite Music Videos
My Favorite Videos blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Follow Me!